Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friends and me


Tick tock on the clock , 3 days to go for CNY
Holiday is too much to enjoy
I couldn't be an early sleep boy
Couldn't wake up before the big noise
It's not about I dont have choice
It's about me that I found a lot of joy
in the middle of the night when there is no voice.

Friends've almost back in JB.
As everyone could see
we yumcha until the moon is going to sleep
We eat no matter what time is it
We play sport even though it is not cheap
We find the best way to solve difficulty
We talk until someone can't even bullshit.
We take photos to save the memories.
We walk in the street , look for the junkie
bought some T, to dress up like an artist.
just to look different between you and me.
I'm not an artist, but I look likey likey
I like to dance but I dont dress into it.
This is the way how I want my young life to be.

Dont stop , make it pop , lock and drop ,
and make it to the top .

No comments:

Post a Comment