Sunday, June 14, 2009

Clubbing ?

woah, It's been so long time I have not posted any blog by writing English language. Well, I'm trying to write some this time. I'm gonna say that I still don't know what is the point to go clubbing. Drink alcoholic drink and either get drunken or not, to refresh our stressful mind by drinking? put out those stress whenever we step into the club ?spending a lot to get own a ridiculous look, feel like to vomit and get blur, and once crashing with some idiots, things go worse and people get into a trouble. Dancing in the club, I am actually don't like to do it there even though I like to dance, it's kinda dirty and confusion out there. But there is no doubt that I love how best the DJ playing those songs. Besides, I don't like smokers, they keep having their fresh air regardless where they are, is not a good news for non-smoker. Guys there like to get closer with girls, to search around before they get started, to not wasted too lot by chase after others, to fulfill their hunger, Get even closer with a stranger. They don't worry that what they did might causes the other one get anger. To run away from their tedious life, and treat it as an exciting night for them. To be honest, I'm not a rich guy who can always be this kind of place to spend my time. The money I spent is not earned by myself, I'm yet a student. All I know that it could spends me so much for a few hours only. I rather keep my money to spend it on a wonderful travel. To learn a new place is better than to get used to my dislike place.

2 comments: